Before you come
1. Please make sure you have downloaded/printed off the map that Hoseasons send to you with booking details/travel information and please use this to find us...as SATNAV CAN BE MISLEADING. Once on the site of Bulworthy Forest you should be able to locate your lodge using the location map also provided by Hoseasons,or indicated by the sign opposite the main lake .
4pm check in ...The key will be in the door or in the key box (Hoseasons will have supplied a code) . WE DO NOT HAVE A RECEPTION ... so just let yourselves in and make yourselves at home. Instructions and Information is provided in the Lodge file ..
The mobile phone signals are ok...it can be necessary to move around to pick up a signal sometimes...and the same to access mobile data.
4. All lodges are supplied with bedding and towels. If you have a hot tub it may be a nice idea to bring a towelling robe, flip flops and extra towels for use in the tub. Our bath towels are standard size...if you have a particular penchant for larger towels please feel free to bring your own.
5. All lodges have a selection of books and a few DVDS but please feel free to bring your own DVDS(. Due to Covid this is not the case currently)
are shops within a 10 minute drive...The closest is a Tescos OPEN FROM 7am till 10pm.So once you have unpacked it is quite easy to go out and stock up on provisions.
7. Fishing is only available to residents...a fishing licence is required (from a Post Office) and the main rules are no barbed hooks and no keep nets.
8. DOGS ARE EXTREMELY WELCOME. BUT PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION IN THE LODGE REGARDING OUR SITE DOG RULES.
They must not be left alone in the lodges when you go out and need to be kept on leads around the lodges and anywhere near livestock.
9. Please note that due to the lodge construction we have electric showers which are perfectly functional but not as powerful as power showers .